To Our Valued Patients:
We are pleased to announce will be reopening for consultation and treatment as of
Safety is our first concern, so while we’ve been closed, we’ve taken the following precautions to ensure we can see you safely once we re-open:
- Enhanced personal protective equipment for all providers
- Enhanced surface sanitization procedures beyond the latest recommendations
- You will be asked to complete a wellness questionnaire when making your appointment and on the day of your appointment
- Enhanced air treatment equipment throughout the office.
What to Expect:
Because of the latest recommendations, if you come for an appointment, things may feel a bit different for the time being:
- We ask you to arrive promptly at your appointment time rather than early
- When you arrive we ask that you call or text before entering. We will advise you
when you can enter the waiting room as this will ensure we can maintain physical distancing
- We will provide hand sanitizer and a mask that you should wear until your treatment begins
- To prevent sharing germs, there are no toys or magazines in the waiting room
- The doctor and other providers will be wearing more protective equipment than normal.
Thank you from all of us at the office for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We hope that you and yours are well, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.
Aria Periodontics & Implant Group